Top 7 Advantages of Hiring an Information Management Company
Besides financial, physical, and human assets, every business relies on a fourth asset – information. Your company’s compliance management, risk management, and corporate governance have huge dependencies on the quality of your information management practices. Without proper systems and processes, managing your records and information may be akin to taming an insurmountable monster. However, hiring qualified Records and Information Management (RIM) professionals will benefit your business in more ways than you can imagine.
The experts at Crown Information Management discuss the advantages of outsourcing your records management activities to an experienced information management company.
Entrust Your Information Management Requirements to the Professionals
Records and Information Management is a science in itself. It is about defining and implementing policies, processes, systems and technology solutions to capture, access, store, secure, retrieve, use, or distribute any organizational records and information. As a business leader or owner, you may design your own protocols for coding, managing, or accessing the physical or digital records. However, partnering with RIM professionals goes a long way in ironing out inefficiencies, and easing your burden of records preservation and retrieval.
Here are some of the advantages of partnering with a SOC1, NAID AAA and PCI Certified company, such as Crown Information Management for your records and information management requirements:
- Save Time and Resources: Instead of dedicating critical man-hours to their core job, your staff may often spend time in sorting, indexing and filing papers, or retrieving records from a storage facility. Our qualified RIM professionals use proven methods for classification and storage and provide speedy retrieval and delivery as and when you need any records. Additionally, we offer a scan on demand service, where we convert your required records into scanned images for immediate electronic delivery through secure channels.
- Improve Security: As a professional information management company, we maintain your records in our state-of-the-art storage facility in Winter Haven, FL, which meets the State of Florida Guidelines for managing your information.
- We offer a secure, climate controlled environment to store your vital and valuable information that is equipped with an advanced fire suppression systems and a complex watershed system.
- We randomize the storage locations for your records throughout our facility in order to de-risk from unauthorized access or accidental damage.
- We limit access to your records based on your pre-authorized security list.
- Sophisticated security systems and strict access controls make our premises a much safer option than self-storage units or your office storage facilities.
- Remain Compliant: Besides stringent access controls and tracking systems, we provide timely review reports that include retention scheduling as well as suggestions for records that you can dispose of. Our RIM professionals stay abreast of all regulations and industry-specific norms applicable to your business, ensuring that you remain compliant on both preservation and destruction of records. We can safely shred redundant records, hard drives, and digital media in our facilities.
- Reduce Budgetary Pressures: Every business comes under continued pressure for reducing operating costs. Outsourcing your records management requirement means freeing up valuable real estate and spending less on resources, security, transportation, and moving equipment.
- Avoid Liabilities: Your own employees lifting or stacking heavy files and boxes could mean an increased risk of workplace injuries. Delays or an inability to produce required records for legal or audit queries could entail expensive fines or legal action. Relying on our RIM professionals will help you avoid such liabilities and protect your company’s brand reputation.
- Improve Profitability: Easy and timely access to your records and information would mean you can make critical business decisions more efficiently and on-time. Investing in sophisticated information management systems and technology could translate into more business and improved profitability.
- Boost Productivity: In-house records management can be a tedious task. From freeing up the time for your staff to eliminating the need for records storage space or infrastructure, we contribute to improved efficiencies and productivity in several different ways
- Our information management systems track your records with key indexing and barcodes, saving you valuable time on records retrieval and business decision making.
- Through our web access information management system, you can review and monitor a digital listing of all your records, including detailed descriptions, date spans, titles, filing spans, and disposal dates.
- We also help you identify and purge duplicate records and establish a complete chain of custody in line with your access control requirements.
Hire the qualified RIM professionals at Crown Information Management for all your information management needs. To learn more about our complete suite of services, call 800-979-9545 or contact us online.